Here are five quick ideas that IBM think will change the way we live in the next five years:
- Solar energy: in the next five years we’ll capture the energy of 2,300 suns – the most ever in the space of a one centimetre square.
- Voice browsing: Talk to the Web, and it will talk back – apparently.
- Digital assistants: Enter the digitalized dressing room.
- Health forecasts: A genie in a lab coat will read your health destiny.
- Memory tools: Like an elephant, you’ll never forget.
Cryptic enough? Find the full article here.